Places of Interest: Museum of Childhood
Address: 1Castle Street, Beaumaris, Anglesey LL58 8AP
Tel: 01248 712498
Open: daily from Easter to November 1st, 10:30-17.30pm. Last admission 16.45. Sundays 12.00-17.00 Last admission 16.15. Open evenings and out of season for group visits by arrangement.
- Anglesey ‘s oldest independent attraction (est 1973)
- Approved by the Wales Tourist Board
- Star choice in Sunday Express Magazine “1001 Days Out”, featuring The Best Museums in Britain .
- Viewing thousands of exhibits in the nine rooms of the museum is a delight and fascination for all ages.
- Winner of National Heritage and British Tourist Board Awards.